Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2010

Krugman in Wonderland




William L. Anderson:

 


Some months ago, a good friend (and associate of the Mises Institute) suggested I start a blog called Krugman-in-Wonderland, after the title of an article I had with Forbes.com when Krugman won the Nobel Prize in October, 2008. After some thinking, I decided to do just that, and now officially have opened Krugman-in-Wonderland.

My format will be both to write criticisms of what he writes (mostly his New York Times columns and blog posts) and to include links to other critics, such as Bob Murphy, who does a much better job than I do in the knocking Krugman department, to be frank. So, if you see links or have anything you think might fit this blog, please email me at william.anderson1953@gmail.com.

Remember, when we criticize Krugman's Keynesian nonsense, we are helping to save civilization from the barbarian hordes!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen